The Byte-Size TEL sessions look at different aspects of Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) are open to all staff. The sessions take place approximately every two weeks during term time and the format is usually a 10/15 minute presentation on a particular topic followed by an open discussion and tea and coffee.
Details of sessions for the upcoming January -April 2018 term are listed below and a downloadable version of this timetable is available here.
- Byte-Size: Laura Linares and Craig Neville on Slack, Wednesday 17th January @11am (Library Seminar Room
- Byte-Size: Briony Supple on ePortfolios, Wednesday 31st January @11am (Brookfield Room 104)
- Byte-Size: Dr Mike Cosgrave on Groupwork, Wednesday 14th February @11am (Creative Zone)
- Byte-Size: Becci Jeffers on Online Seminars for Campus Based Classes, Wednesday 28th February @12pm (Library Seminar Room)
- Byte-Size: Dr Frank Van Pelt & Dr. David Hick on Lessons learned from Managing an online programme, Wednesday 14th March @11am (Western Gateway Room 304)
- Byte-Size: Dr Irina Korotchikova on MCQs with Google Forms, Wednesday 28th March @11am (O’Rahilly Building, Room 145)
Of course, if you have further suggestions or topics you would like to see covered or you would like to give a session then please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org