The Byte-Size TEL sessions look at different aspects of Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) are open to all staff. The sessions take place approximately every two weeks during term time and the format is usually a 10/15 minute presentation on a particular topic followed by an open discussion and tea and coffee.
Examples of past sessions include:
- Byte-Size: Laura Linares and Craig Neville on Slack
- Byte-Size: Briony Supple on ePortfolios,
- Byte-Size: Dr Mike Cosgrave on Groupwork,
- Byte-Size: Becci Jeffers on Online Seminars for Campus-Based Classes
- Byte-Size: Dr Frank Van Pelt & Dr. David Hick on Lessons learned from Managing an online programme
- Byte-Size: Dr Irina Korotchikova on MCQs with Google Forms
We are always looking for volunteers to give the presentations so if you have a TEL story to share please do get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com
We will post the timetable for the next term on this page as soon as it is available.