The Byte-Size TEL sessions look at different aspects of Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) are open to all staff. The sessions take place approximately every two weeks during term time and the format is usually a 10/15 minute presentation on a particular topic followed by an open discussion and tea and coffee.
The schedule for this term (Fall 2018) is
- 17 October 2018 @3pm: “Are you still doing all that digital stuff?”: Technology-enhanced teaching and learning in the School of Applied Social Studies: Dr. Eileen Hogan (West Wing W6)
- 31 October 2018 @11am: Enhancing Delivery and Connectivity with Mirroring 360: Dr Ken Devine (Cavanagh UG27)
- 14 November @11:30am: Teaching History through Cartoons: Prof Chris Williams (Library Conference Room)
- 28 November @11am: Social Work Students’ Experience of Using the Library Studio for Role-Play: Dr Simone McCaughren (Library Seminar Room)
- 12 December @11am: 3d modelling in Archaeology – Nick Hogan (Library Seminar Room)
We are always looking for volunteers to give the presentations so if you have a TEL story to share please do get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com