The Byte-Size TEL sessions look at different aspects of Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) are open to all staff. The sessions take place approximately every two weeks during term time and the format is usually a 10/15 minute presentation on a particular topic followed by an open discussion and tea and coffee.
Previous Byte-Size Sessions have talked about
- Forms of technology enhanced assessment methods
- Having Students submit video presentations for assessment
- Having students maintain a public information blog
- Using Twitter in teaching
- Using Socrative an Audience Response System
Details of Byte-Size sessions for the upcoming September-December 2017 term will be published on this page in the coming weeks.
Of course, if you have further suggestions of topics you would like to see covered or you would like to give a session then please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org