Note: For the below steps to be possible, you need to ensure the forum is setup to be graded. (See How do I create a discussion board? for more on this). The following steps assume that the Blackboard is set to be graded.
1. Go to the discussions page of your site.
2. Click the name of the discussion board you want to grade.
3. Click the Grade Discussion Forum option on the top of the screen. (If you do not see this option then you need to set the Forum to graded by editing the settings).
3. You will then be shown a list of students with the number of posts they have made. Click the Grade button (on the right hand side) in the row of the student you wish to grade.
4. On the Grade Discussion Forum page, a collection of that student’s posts made to the graded forum appears. Note that you can sort the posts (assuming there are multiple) in different orders and also print the posts, using the buttons at the top of the screen.
5. On the right hand side of the page, enter your feedback and grade and click submit.
6. Navigate to the next student to grade by clicking the arrows next to the student name.