Students will be enrolled automatically in Blackboard based on their registration. However in some cases you may wish to give access to another colleague. You can do this if you have instructor access yourself. To do so:
1. Go to the Module Site (as explained here).
2. Go to the Control Panel (in the bottom left).
3. Select Course Tools and choose Manage Users
4. Select Add Users by Role.
5. Type the username into username box (or select you can search for it at the top of the page using first name/surname or email).
6. Select the role needed to the user (e.g. student/instructor etc..). What the person can see/edit on the site will depend on this role.
7. Click Submit